Thursday, October 18, 2007

hot beets?

Check out our new source of jams while we are skating around:

The Saitek A-250 2.1 speaker system
It's about the length from my elbow to the end of my palm. The cool thing about it is it receives Bluetooth wireless signals for sound... meaning I can use my phone as the source of music!

I can go about 30 feet away from it, so the most useful use in my mind would be at some place like the elementary school where I could set it down with my phone next to it and just let it pump out on the ground.

It is small and light enough to carry while skating, but I'd be kind of afraid of dropping it :/

It'll be cool to test it out, anyway !

2 comments:

Nate said...

if only there was a way that we could all be linked to it via bluetooth. then it could make play lists from all of us. or if it had internal memory so it just grabbed music from us as we skated by. Eric if Atalasoft comes out with this i expect royaltys

EriC said...

I'M NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! boo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Haha well seeing as we do nothing with audio, I don't think you have to worry about that