Monday, October 8, 2007

Shinny shin shin - Day 6-10

The day after my X-ray, I called the doctor's office to get the results. They told me that there was no bone injury (i.e., stress fracture, etc.) and that it was just a muscle-related and to continue just taking Aleve and icing it for another week or so.

Well, it's Monday now, and my leg basically feels the same as it did last week. No better - No worse - just the same. This is really kind of frustrating and I wish I had gotten a 3-phase bone-scan in the first place so I could be totally sure. The doctor seemed like he had a hangover that day and I don't know if I'll go back to him (although it was conveniently located in Amherst).

I tried doing a couple pushes on the board yesterday on my driveway, but I got the oh-so-familiar sparks of pain in my lower left leg. When's it going to end??!

(yes, another pointless camera phone picture)

No comments: